Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ever Wonder

Ever wonder how reality tv shows can make you seem addicted to them. Well i thought about that today Thurday, July 3rd. This week i have watched 4 reality tv shows. Sunday - Design Star on HGTV... Monday - Legally Blonde: The Search For Elle Woods... Tuesday - A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila 2 Wed- Real World.... and for whatever reason i just cant get why i have to watch these shows week after week and if i miss a week then i watch them online (one of the great things about internet).. but i just really cant put my finger on what makes me addicted to these shows. Maybe its the drama, the eliminations, or just the people i really dont know.. but anyways
I was watching the Oprah show on puppy mills and i have to wonder is there gerbil mills, bird mills, i mean i personally will never buy a dog from a pet store ( or a cat) i go to the shelter. But really when it comes to other animals besides a dog or a cat where can you go?? I only thought this really because im going later on today to get a guiena pig mine passed away (tear) but i had her for 5 yrs and thts a good long life for guiena pig..
well im going off the to the pet store now.. toodles..



Travis aka Reno... wht do u really want me to say besides you are awesome who else would have came to Bam (where they didnt work) and rearrange our comic books for us.. tht was great plus i had someone to smoke with when yall came in every night!!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that means I'm internet famous now since you've blogged about me.